"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Gotta agree with first comment on that vid:
This is just another example of the ignorance and stupidity that overwhelms the hack knows as Da Le Batard. He has spewed his ignorance without recourse up until now.
Kudo Jay Bilas for giving that ignorant hate monger his due....
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Lebastard is an idiot.
lebaturd is an idiot......but his show provides me hours of laughs everyday
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Good Job Jay Bilas, that was great, Lebaturd is a moron
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Wow, bet Lebatard wasn't expecting that. Granted there are fewer white superstars, but the people who keep bringing it up are the ones looking to start controversy where there might not be any. That showed some integrity on Bilas' part.
Bookmarks